Monday, April 3, 2017

Parallel Lines, and Pairs of Angles



Corresponding Angles. When two lines are crossed by another line (called the Transversal): The anglesin matching corners are called Corresponding Angles.

Alternate Interior Angles. When two lines are crossed by another line (called the Transversal): The pairs of angles on opposite sides of the transversal but inside the two lines are called Alternate InteriorAngles.

Alternate Exterior Angles. When two lines are crossed by another line (called the Transversal): The pairs of angles on opposite sides of the transversal but outside the two lines are called Alternate Exterior

Consecutive Interior Angles. When two lines are crossed by another line (called the Transversal): The pairs of angles on one side of the transversal but inside the two lines are called Consecutive InteriorAngles






5 comments:

  1. Alternate Interior Angles The pairs of angles on either side of the transversal but inside the two lines are referred to as Alternate InteriorAngles when two lines are crossed by another line (referred to as the Transversal).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once more, thank you for your encouragement and support during the five years the show was broadcast. I'm aware that a lot of people think my show should air, and I share your opinion that the local media desperately needs more diverse viewpoints. Unfortunately, it won't be me who brings that diversity. There will have to be another person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was provided the opportunity to explore humanity's inclusionary and exclusionary divisions to a significant degree. What I found was, for me, life changing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your encouragement and support over the five years the show was on the air. I'm aware that many people believe my show should air, and I agree with you that the local media desperately needs more diverse perspectives. Unfortunately, I will not be bringing that diversity. Someone else will have to step in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We appreciate your encouragement and assistance over the course of the show's five years on television. I know that a lot of people think that my show should air, and I agree with you that the local media is in critical need of more diverse viewpoints. I'm sorry to say that I won't be bringing that diversity. It will have to be someone else.

      Delete